[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Follow Leading or Lagging indicators?

Eric,

The biggest mistake make by traders/investors is money management.
If you feel that you are at a strong point of resistance then by all
means take some action to protect and preserve your capital.

You could just step aside or use some type of option strategy.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, chichungchoi <no_reply@xxx>
wrote:

> If $200 is a very strong resistance for 30 years, when stock price
is
> around $199.6, should I buy PUT option because of this strong
> resistance? [Leading indicator] even through, STOCH still
indicates
> upward for current situation [Lagging indicator].
> Does anyone have any suggestions to follow Leading or Lagging
indicator
> for buy and sell signals?
> Thank in advance for any suggestions
> Eric