RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Follow Leading or Lagging indicators?

I find that STOCH and RSI should not be used by themselves in a trending
market. Try using a longer parameter for STOCH, such as 18 or 28 periods.
You could look at other oscillators such as MACD, and zero lag indicators.
No indicator is perfect

Another strategy is to buy a straddle. You can still lose your premium if
the price hovers around $200. for any length of time.

Hope this helps.

Lionel