  From: draggiedriver
  To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2007 1:35 PM
  Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] MS 8.01 Really sloooooooooow

  Hi everyone,

  For the past month or so, the formula builder has been really slow to
  update when I've edited a custom formula.

  I've tried only one chart open, a clean template with only price and
  the indicator concerned displayed, all to no avail.

  Any ideas?

  http://www.eset.com

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional