[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: MS 8.01 Really sloooooooooow

P,

Several things can cause this. Prev statements will slow you down.
Longer data periods will also slow the process as calculations must be
applied to the whole data set. Try using 240 data periods which is
about a years worth. Once you have the formula correct you can load a
full data set.

Hope this helps,

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "draggiedriver"
<draggiedriver@xxx> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> For the past month or so, the formula builder has been really slow
> update when I've edited a custom formula.
>
> I've tried only one chart open, a clean template with only price and
> the indicator concerned displayed, all to no avail.
>
> Any ideas?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: