Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Scaling of Chart

Hi Preston,

Thank you for your reply.

Your suggestion works fine, but it doesn't fulfill the purpose of indicator if  I plot it as an Overlay or using the left side of the scale.

is there any other way like Setting the X -Y property through indicator.

Thank you once again.

With regards,

Rakesh