[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Scaling of Chart

Rakesh,

Several options that you could use.

Overlay without scale is one. Another would be to use left side for
the indicator and the right for the price. One final option is to
open the indicator and divide it by 100 or another number in order to
bring it within scale.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Rakesh Patel <patel.rak@xxxx>
wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> While I plot my custom indicator, due to high value of plotted
> indicator chart scale adjusted accroding to that value. So I have
> manually set the scale of the chart. Is there any method to control
> it through indicator ?
>
> With regards,
>
> Rakesh Patel

24 Hours. Commission-Free.