RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] developing a trading system - by dennia d. peterson

Hi Korine

I haven’t had much time to throughly check this out, the additional functions I am suggesting or the original code, but you may wish to check out the stdev,bbandbot,bbandbot etc in the ASI dll provided by www.thedml.com, also available on the equis forum.

Regards

Dave