[EquisMetaStock Group] Idea Swapping and Systems Critiquing

Is anyone out there interested in working with me on a one on one
basis?  I would be willing to share my systems and ideas with someone
who has something to offer in return.  I have been coding systems for
about five years and have many good ideas, and "outside the box"
strategies.  I did quite a bit of Futures trading in the late 90's,
about 500 trades.  That was before I got interested in coding computer
generated trading systems.  My primary interest lies in developing EOD
systems for Futures; however I am willing to work on other market
strategies as well.
    The body of knowledge required to develop good systems is so large
that I think it would be benificial to work in concert with someone of
like mind.

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/BefplB/TM