[EquisMetaStock Group] Idea Swapping and Systems Critiquing

That is a good idea.

I think one way to do that is to subscribe to Roy's newsletter. It's
the best MS systems tool out there. Some of the trading articles
published by MSTT have been excellent, and that doesn't include any of
the indicators, stops, unique code and novel tools. I use a lot of the
stuff from the newsletter daily.

If you subscribe, Roy has a private group for subscribers where many
trading system ideas are discussed, information exchanged, and a lot
of coding is done and shared. There are some very knowledgable people
on that site. Just reading the group archives alone is an education.

It's worth every penny of the subscription price. There is nothing
else like it anywhere. I've used almost all of Equis's plugins, and
none of them come close to what I've gotten out of Roy's newsletter.

I've been very pleased with the newsletter. I've read every issue
multiple times, and I don't think you'll be disappointed.

www.metastocktips.co.nz

Get of the back issues because some of the articles are in multiple
parts.

Bill

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "vdldb" <vdldb@xxxx> wrote:

> Is anyone out there interested in working with me on a one on one
> basis?  I would be willing to share my systems and ideas with someone
> who has something to offer in return.  I have been coding systems for
> about five years and have many good ideas, and "outside the box"
> strategies.  I did quite a bit of Futures trading in the late 90's,
> about 500 trades.  That was before I got interested in coding computer
> generated trading systems.  My primary interest lies in developing EOD
> systems for Futures; however I am willing to work on other market
> strategies as well.
>     The body of knowledge required to develop good systems is so large
> that I think it would be benificial to work in concert with someone of
> like mind.

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/BefplB/TM