1. RE: metastock8.0 , how did i used it ?
From: Thoams Ashok
2. Re: Re: hourly pivots
From: dr torque
3. Discounts for TrendMedium MetaStock Add-On
From: Alexander Ivanov

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 06:53:09 -0800 (PST)
From: Thoams Ashok
Subject: RE: metastock8.0 , how did i used it ?

Could I get a copy of the doc to download and convert to Metastock data of the NSE bhav. I currently do it manually for a selected few (MS ver 7).

Where can I get the BSE daily data in the bhav format or in one lot.

Thanks and regards

Thomas

Athena Research wrote:
Hello Kalpesh,

After installing it, you need a data in metastock format. For Indian markets, NSE, BSE and NSE future data and NCDEX commodities data are easily available with some websites.

Yahoo also provide free raw data every day for NSE/BSE. You can also download data directly from NSE website - www.nseindia.com (bhavcopy) every day after 5:30PM free of cost. First you will have to convert that raw data(.csv or .txt) into Metastock format before using it. On learning how to download data and how to convert data into metastock format, write a mail to me personally, I will send you a doc for that.

Thanks and Regards,
Amit Trivedi
Technical Analyst, Active Trader, President & CEO
Athena Investments, Inc.
1055 Sector 15 Part - II, Gurgaon - 122001(India).
T: +91.124.4033.595 M: +919818707842
E: atrivedi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
W: www.athenasolutionz.com