[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Web Site for John Murphy's Chart Pattern Recognition?

In the "manual" that comes with the plugin it references:
http://www.murphymorris.com/, but you go to that site and the top of
the main page says:

In case you haven't heard, MurphyMorris.com merged with StockCharts.com in
October 2002. We've slowly but surely been moving the contents of the
MurphyMorris website over to StockCharts.com and we're pleased to
announce that the transition is now complete! StockCharts.com is now
the official home of John Murphy and all the products and web-based
services previously provided by MurphyMorris.com.

Finding us is easy:
1.) Go to http://StockCharts.com
2.) Click on the "John Murphy" tab near the top of the page.

I don't know how much they go into the plugin there.

vm

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, chichungchoi <no_reply@xxxx> wrote:

> Does anyone know the web site for John Murphy's Chart Pattern
> Recognition™? I would like to get more information about this plug-in?
> Thank you
> Eric

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/BefplB/TM