RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Help with a New Exploration

Hello Tim,

Some time ago, you kindly helped me out with a problem I was having (See
original email below).

I've just returned to this code recently as i'm now looking to make some
modifications to it but am a little confused with part of it. The code that
confuses me is the bit you call a "latch"

" Long:=Long and Sum(Long,5)=1;

The 5 can be changed to what ever period you like, and the resultant 1 can
be as well.
The reverse for the short would be
Short:=Short and Sum(Short,5)=1;    "

Consequently, could you expand on the above code and just explain what it's
actually doing.

Thanks for any help and my apologies for the (probably very daft) question,

Bien

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/BefplB/TM