[EquisMetaStock Group] File Open box delays big time !

Hi All,

I just became a member today and I'm rather new with the program despite I purchased version 8.01 back in 2003 I did not have too much time to invest in it. Now I'm fully on it.

My biggest problem however is that the open files/security dialog boxes take too long to appear ! It is almost 10-15 seconds before this dialog box shows-up !!! After that selecting the security and opening it has no further delays. This just happened when I restarted using the program after a year time. Previously I had no problem and all my other windows programs has no such delay either. I tried resetting by ctrl+shift at the start-up of the program and I even re-installed it fully. But NO ! It still is there and even trying to access "samples" folder takes about 12 - 15 seconds for the dialog box to show-up !

Can somebody help me ?

Thanks,

Hakan Egitman

Business finance course Business finance class Small business finance
Business finance schools Business finance small software Business finance online

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS