[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Check two conditions

> Condition1:=SomeStatement;
> Condition2:=ADifferentStatement;

It's much easier to debug any concept with an actual MS code example:

---8<--------------------
cond1:= L=LLV(L,5);
cond2:= C>Ref(HHV(C,3),-1);

init:=Cum(IsDefined(cond1+cond2))=1;
bin:=ValueWhen(1,cond2-cond1<>0 OR init,cond2);
first:=bin AND (Alert(bin=0,2) OR Init);

first
---8<--------------------

jose '-)
http://www.metastocktools.com

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, vwealthv <no_reply@xxxx> wrote:

> I am drawing a complete blank on this. I want to check two
> conditions that are independent of each other.
>
> Condition1:=SomeStatement;
> Condition2:=ADifferentStatement;
>
> I want to catch the first instance of condition2 being true after
> condition1 was true at some point. Condition2 doesn't have to remain
> true.
>
> I can do each seperatly. Since the time between the two occurances
> can and will be different, and really doesn't matter, I can't think
> of how to do this without hard coding a specific time frame to
> check.
>
> Any ideas

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/BefplB/TM