Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Problems with EOD from Paritech

Thanks David,

Should I get really stuck, I'll definately ask for some help from

Cheers.....

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "David Jennings"
<david.d.jennings@xxxx> wrote:

> Have checked several of yr. tickers and can confirm I have had
data from my supplier - findata. Happy to send you the last fews
days of data - for import via the downloader if it would help..

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/BefplB/TM