Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Problems with EOD from Paritech

Have checked several of yr. tickers and can confirm I have had data from my supplier - findata. Happy to send you the last fews days of data - for import via the downloader if it would help..
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2005 8:33 PM
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Problems with EOD from Paritech

Hi All,

Can anyone help me?

Since 02-12-05, I have been experiencing major problems with missing
data. :-(

The data I'm using is UK Stocks EOD from Paritech.

Below are just a small handful of the stocks which show missing
data. These ones only have data up to 02-12-05.

NLR Neteller
CASH Cardpoint
FAO First Africa Oil
SBT Sporting Bet
SBE Sibir Energy
RPT Regal Petroleum

Can anyone who uses Paritech for UK Stocks EOD confirm whether they
are also experiencing similar problems with the above stocks. I have
contacted Paritech but to date, have not received a reply :-(

Any feedback from this bb would be gratefully received......

Thanks,

Chorlton

Business finance course Business finance online course Business finance class
Small business finance Business finance schools Business finance small software

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS