[EquisMetaStock Group] Problems with EOD from Paritech

Hi All,

Can anyone help me?

Since 02-12-05, I have been experiencing major problems with missing
data. :-(

The data I'm using is UK Stocks EOD from Paritech.

Below are just a small handful of the stocks which show missing
data. These ones only have data up to 02-12-05.

NLR Neteller
CASH Cardpoint
FAO First Africa Oil
SBT Sporting Bet
SBE Sibir Energy
RPT Regal Petroleum

Can anyone who uses Paritech for UK Stocks EOD confirm whether they
are also experiencing similar problems with the above stocks. I have
contacted Paritech but to date, have not received a reply :-(

Any feedback from this bb would be gratefully received......

Thanks,

Chorlton

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/BefplB/TM