Fw: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Bulk delete of 'dead' data

A good data supplier will have a function to delete these dead ones when you choose.

Regards
David Hunt
ADEST

www.adest.com.au
: +61 (0)2 9527 4690
: www.adest.com.au/contact.htm

Issued by Adest P/L an authorised representative (Rep No 289519)
of Sonray Capital Markets P/L (AFSL 231151).

It is general information not prepared for your specific investment objectives, financial situation or needs.

Consult a licenced investment adviser before making investment decisions.

The seminars and lectures are for information only and are not an invitation to trade in a financial product.

* Past performance is no indication of futures results.

There is a risk of loss in trading any instrument as well as the potential for
profit. NO ADVICE GIVEN

David Hunt & ADEST Trading Ltd may hold positions in CFDs, Futures,
Shares
and Options mentioned.