[EquisMetaStock Group] Help with new indicator

Hello all:

Can anyone help me with this problem?  I have plotted 3 breadth
indicators in their seperate inner windows and I would like to perform
a simple function creating a composite indicator in new window (window
#4).  The formula is simple: (security#1-security#2)/security #3.  The
problem is I can't figure out how to create the composite indicator.
Using Metastock's "security" function doesn't seem to work (e.g.,
(Security("nyadv",C)-Security("nydec",C))/Security("actv",C)).

Is there a simple way to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Jim

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/BefplB/TM