Sent: Friday, November 18, 2005 9:39 PM
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Help with new indicator

Hello all:

Can anyone help me with this problem?  I have plotted 3 breadth
indicators in their seperate inner windows and I would like to perform
a simple function creating a composite indicator in new window (window
#4).  The formula is simple: (security#1-security#2)/security #3.  The
problem is I can't figure out how to create the composite indicator.
Using Metastock's "security" function doesn't seem to work (e.g.,
(Security("nyadv",C)-Security("nydec",C))/Security("actv",C)).

Is there a simple way to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Jim

Business finance course Business finance online course Business finance class
Small business finance Business finance schools Business finance small software

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS