Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Bulk delete of 'dead' data

I GOT IT FROM MS - CHECK WITH THEM AND STICK IN YOUR EAR...........

----- Original Message -----
From: Jose Silva
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2005 12:24 PM
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Bulk delete of 'dead' data

"MS will not be supporting your version after the first of the year."

And how did you come to this conclusion?

Even if this were to be true, MetaStock support is effectively found
here in this usergroup, as well as in the Equis forum at http://forum.
equis.com

Please take your wares & scare tactics and sell them elsewhere.

jose '-)
http://www.metastocktools.com

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "ROBERT BENNETT"
<robertbennett41@xxxx> wrote:

> MS will not be supporting your version after the first of the year.
> I have a new 9.1 never opened I recieved as part of a class. You can
> have it for $200.US.
> Bob

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS