[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Futures Mag Indicator - Std Dev in Volatility Oscillator Formula?

Yo Preston,

Kewl. I've got it setup in Excel. Send me your email and I'll send you
the file as an attachment. You'll want to plot the Price Change (Col
E), the Volatility (Col F) and then a 5 period moving avg of the
graphed price change. Maybe this will also help w/the MS code.

My email is hcour@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks,
Harold

24 Hours. Commission-Free.