[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Futures Mag Indicator - Std Dev in Volatility Oscillator Formula?

Thanks Dusant, that was indeed the problem. I don't know why he had
it written like that in the article. I've got it setup in Excel now.
Now to do it MS is the next step.

Thanks,
Harold

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Dusant <cooldush@xxxx> wrote:

> Harold,
>
> Have just dropped in from the blue and have not been following this
thread.

> However, the Col C and Col D are missing the average() and stddev()
functions of Excel.

> Maybe that could solve the issue.
>
> Dusant

Business         finance online course       Business         finance
schools           Business         finance small software
Small         business finance source

Service.

>  Enjoy this Diwali with Y! India Click here

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/BefplB/TM