RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Futures Mag Indicator - Std Dev in Volatility Oscillator Formula?

Harold,

Metastock has a built in function for Standard Deviation

stdev( DATA ARRAY, PERIODS )

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Tim Hyder

A successful man is one who can build a firm

foundation with the bricks that others throw at him.

David Brinkley