Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Help with a New Exploration

Hi Tim,

Sorry if my original question doesn't make too much sense. Its been
a long day :-/

Basically what I'm after is to search for stocks which either have:

(i) 2 complete bars for the last 2 days above the 2 MA lines; or
(ii) 2 complete bars for the last 2 days below the 2 MA lines

My definition of a complete bar in the OPEN, HIGH, LOW & CLOSE.

Not sure if this make any further sense, but will definately try
your code Tim.

Thanks for the quick reply :-)

Can I ask how hard or easy would it be to write a new Expert Advisor
which adds a BUY signal or a SELL signal to my chart based on the
code you have kindly given me?

For the record my Metastock book is currently in Storage and hence
why I'm posting on here.

Once again Many Thanks,

Chorlton