RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Help with a New Exploration

Hi Chorlton,

M1:=Mov(HIGH,10,SIMPLE);

M2:=Mov(Low,8,SIMPLE);

Sum(L>M1 and L>M2,2)=2 and Sum(H<M1 and H<M2,2)=2;

What you are asking for doesn’t make sense as the way it is worded you are asking for the Low to be above the High (which would actually make the Lows the Highs).

This code none the less should point you in the right direction for what you are wanting to achieve.

Regards,

Tim Hyder

A successful man is one who can build a firm

foundation with the bricks that others throw at him.

David Brinkley