[EquisMetaStock Group] Step code indicator

Hi Jose, basically the idea is to make the indicator look like step
regardless of the size of change. I will illustrate with your example
provided.

>>For example, if yesterday's value is 25.5 and today is 26.4, using a
>>points step size of 1.0 will round step to the nearest integer, 26 for
>>both days.  Using a points step size of 0.5 will plot 25.5 & 26.5.

My idea is if yesterday's value is 25.5 and today is 26.4, the step code
will program the indicator making a L shape step from 25.5 to 26.4 without
considering any minimum size of change. For every day value the indicator
will move in step instead of line between two dots. As long as tthere is a
change in value, the indicator will move in step instead of linear line. I
think program like esignal has this feature. Your code imposes a minimum %
change input which will screen out change which is below the minimum
condition.

Tan

Get an advanced look at the new version of MSN Messenger.
http://messenger.msn.com.my/Beta/Default.aspx

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/BefplB/TM