[EquisMetaStock Group] Question re Williams a/d (Jose, Roy, can you help?)

Hi everybody.

I wonder if someone could help me with a coding problem.  I like
using williams a/d and I like to superimpose the indicator over a
security I'm looking at.

My question is this: I would like to code for a new indicator that
measures the distance (plus or minus) between Williams a/d and the
underlying security when superimposed on the security.  The problem
is that you can't just take a close and add it to the value of
Williams because oftentimes the indicator value is a minus figure
whereas the indicator, when superimposed on the security, is showing
positive strength vs. that security.

As an aside, here's the code for Williams a/d:

TrueRangeHigh:=Max( Ref(CLOSE,-1), HIGH );
TrueRangeLow:=Min( Ref(CLOSE,-1), LOW );
Cum(If(C > Ref(C,-1),C-TrueRangeLow, If(C < Ref(C,-1),C-
TrueRangeHigh,0))).

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Jim

24 Hours. Commission-Free.