Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Highlighting a point "x" number of days away?

Roy,

I've just wrote to thank you for your help. But I wonder if you
could answer 1 further question. I have managed to attach a symbol
using the Expert Advisor (many thanks for that) but I can only place
my chosen symbol above the price line which is in one of my windows.

Is there anyway I can add the same symbol along my oscillator which
is in another window (but still within the same template)?

Thanks,

Chorlton

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Roy Larsen" <rlarsen@xxxx>
wrote:

> Hi Chorlton
>

> One way of identifying the last bar of a data array or chart is
this.
> LastValue(Cum(1))=Cum(1);
>
> You could accumulate almost any small whole number within both Cum
() functions and it would work just as well. Accumulating "1" can be
useful in other ways, such as identifying any bar number within an
array. With a small adjustment to the above code you can locate and
mark the bar X bars before the last bar.
> LastValue(Cum(1))-X=Cum(1);
>
> The last bar could also be defined as
> LastValue(Cum(1))-0=Cum(1);
>
> So to find the bar 10 bars before the last bar (11th from last)
you would use.
> LastValue(Cum(1))-10=Cum(1);
>
> Since the constant, 10 in this case, isn't used as the periods
parameter in a function it can be calculated as a variable to
provide a variable marker point for different charts. Of course it
must still be a whole number, or the test for equality will fail.

> To mark the required bar you could create a symbol in the expert
forming part of your default template (or add an expert to the
template if you don't already have one), and use the code as the
condition for displaying your chosen symbol.

> Hope this helps.
>

> Regards
>
> Roy

Service.