Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Highlighting a point "x" number of days away?

Hi Chorlton

> I've just wrote to thank you for your help. But I wonder if you
could answer 1 further question. I have managed to attach a symbol
using the Expert Advisor (many thanks for that) but I can only place
my chosen symbol above the price line which is in one of my windows.

> Is there anyway I can add the same symbol along my oscillator which
is in another window (but still within the same template)?

I don't think the symbol can be moved out of the price window.

What you can try is to make an indicator of the marker code, drop that indicator unscaled into the oscillator window, change the style to histogram and the colour as required, and save the chart as a new default template. This should give a vertical line on the appropriate bar for that window. Don't forget to delete old smart charts if you create a new default template.

Maybe someone else has an alternative suggestion.

Regards

Roy

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS