Re[2]: [EquisMetaStock Group] New release of TrendMedium Add-On

Hmmm, so now asking you to fix your product voids the money-back
guarantee.  The situation is indeed clear.

Go away. Don't bother pitching your scams here.

> We already have responded about the situation around Yogesh Poddar.
> The case when we doing discount by request, the person admiring
> about the product then we fixing the product for him (not for all
> the customers) then we consulting him for a long time and then he
> emphatically asking for refund and keep asking about new features
> and date of new release... looks strange. I guess the situation is
> clear. We will not reply again about it,  if you have any question -
> please e-mail us directly. Hope we said enough.

>> You guys can't seriously expect to find anyone here willing to buy
>> from you after the stunt you pulled last month with Yogesh Poddar.
>> Did you live up to your no-hassle 30-day refund policy and refund
>> his money, or did you succeed in duping him with your "refund
>> insurance fee" scam?

>>> Dear Subscribers,
>>>
>>> TrendMedium company announced the new version of the flagship
>>> product TrendMedium MetaStock Add-On 2.50.
>>>
>>> What's new in version 2.50:
>>> + Full compatibility with Equis QuoteCenter
>>> + FLEX RealTime compression was added
>>> + Strategies view in MetaStock shows faster

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/BefplB/TM