[EquisMetaStock Group] Help with creating 2 Momentum Indicators

Hi All,

Can anyone help me !!!

I want to create a new oscillator in Metastock, which will contain 2
lines as momentum indicators and would welcome any help regarding
creating these.

The basic idea is that I want to plot a line, which is the result of
one Moving Average deducted from another Moving Average and plot the
net result (either a positive or negative number) as a line on the
chart.

The formula for the 1st line on the Oscillator should be:

3 day MA of closing price minus 9 day MA of closing price

(if this is working properly then hopefully the line should rise
above the horizontal 0, if the price over the last few days has been
moving up faster than the price for the last couple of weeks &
obviously below it if it hasn't)

The 2nd line on the Oscillator should be:

16 day MA of the 1st Oscillator line (which has just been plotted)

Can anyone help me in putting this all together :-/  as my current
knowledge of Metastock is limited.

Many Thanks in advance,

Chorlton

24 Hours. Commission-Free.