Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] New release of TrendMedium Add-On

Dear Code 2,

We already have responded about the situation around Yogesh Poddar.
The case when we doing discount by request, the person admiring about
the product then we fixing the product for him (not for all the
customers) then we consulting him for a long time and then he
emphatically asking for refund and keep asking about new features and
date of new release... looks strange. I guess the situation is clear.
We will not reply again about it,  if you have any question - please
e-mail us directly. Hope we said enough.

--
Best regards,
Alexander Ivanov

24 Hours. Commission-Free.