Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2005 12:34 PM
Subject: RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] metastock data

Jose,

I know data vendors are more or less at the mercy of the data feeds they get
from the exchanges.  But only on the initial broadcast of that data to their
subscribers.  After that, it is up to them to make any adjustments or
corrections.  It is not particularly difficult to ferret out most of the
errors and needed adjustments.  The very best we can hope for is a data
vendor to be responsive when their subscribers find an error and report it.
I know that you and a number of other forum "gurus" speak highly of
PremiumData.

No doubt, I will soon bite the bullet and change from Reuters to Norgate
(PremiumData).  With a service that used to have such a high quality
reputation (Reuters), its hard to believe that could ever be necessary.  AND
they make you pay a premium price for it.

Best,

Larry Carhartt