[EquisMetaStock Group] Appreciation for Fine Work Done

I just wanted to post a big thanks to Jim who has written an excellent
article on trading in the October issue of Metastock Tips & Tools.

Jim (a regular contributor to the newsletter) has written one of the
best articles on trend, counter-trend and index trading systems I ever
had the pleasure of reading. "Best" not only due to the systems
contained within the article but actually to the good, sound advice
for traders that will be found within the text.

Included are the above mentioned systems with plenty of detail to get
started making use of them but the real value in the article is Jim's
repeated theme that no matter what system or method you are handed on
a silver platter it is going to be your investment of time, study and
intellect that is finally going to make the difference between long
term success leading to wealth or mediocrity. Pretty much like the
rest of life. :)

The tools provided in the article are valuable in themselves but the
advice from someone who has achieved what many traders wish for them
selves is what will provide you with the truly big dividends.

Just a short disclaimer here:  I am a subscriber (obviously, since I
have read the issue involved) but I have never corresponded with Jim
and get no benefit from posting this other than acknowledging good work.

John

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/BefplB/TM