[EquisMetaStock Group] double close help

Is their a way to program in metastock a zig zag based on two
consecutive closes in the opposite direction to change the trend. If
it is possible can someone assist me or direct me to someone who can
assist me.

What I am effectively trying to do is a 2 consecutive close swing
chart,kagi chart but so that I can have a confirmation when it does
achieve this, rather than the the usual problem associated with zig
zag type strucutres where the last leg is dynamic.

My aim is to have this "indicator" and then just trade on various
patterns from it.

thanks

Tim

24 Hours. Commission-Free.