[EquisMetaStock Group] 52 Week High Exploration

Hi,I have just started Learning Metastock Programming.I want to set up and exploration for finding stocks making 52 week Highs were the price of the stock is greater than $10.00,if someone could email me the code it would be greatly appreciated,TIA

Darren

Business finance course Business finance online course Business finance class
Small business finance Business finance schools Business finance small software

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS