[EquisMetaStock Group] Error mesage when startup MetaStock v7.2

I am using MetaStock v7.2 installed on my notebook & home PC. Lately I
have been getting the following error message on both system. Any idea
why is it so? Is there a way to override this annoying message
permanently?

Thank you.
KCT

Error message as follows........

You are already accessing data in this folder. Continue?
Choose "Yes" is MetaStock was abnormally terminated.
Choose "No" if another computer is running MetaStock with the same
user name (kct).

Put more honey in your pocket. (money matters made easy).
http://us.click.yahoo.com/r7D80C/dlQLAA/cosFAA/BefplB/TM