[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: gann Box or Box...

The boxed ellipse was my creation, have a look at message

    17327

This was later on adapted, with a small reference (name only, not
website or email) in message

    17336

I see that by now all reference to the original author has
disappeared.

Mmmmm, this is a sensitive issue.....  I do not mind if you use the
work I post here but please give reference to me in it - name and
website or email please.

Also look at message

    17340

for example. This discuss the drawing of lines.

Regards
MG Ferreira
TsaTsa EOD Programmer and trading model builder
http://www.ferra4models.com
http://fun.ferra4models.com

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jose Silva"
<josesilva22@xxxx> wrote:
> Darren, I guess there could be similarities between the Boxed
Ellipse

<darrenliew@xxxx>
> > wrote:
> >
> > Hi Jose,
> >
> > does the Boxed Ellipse method shares similarity to the
> > Darvas Box Method?
> >

> > Rgds,
> > Darren Liew
> >

> > --- Jose Silva <josesilva22@xxxx> wrote:
> >
> > For some useful MetaStock box code, try:
> > http://www.metastocktools.com/#metastock
> > "Boxed Ellipse" link.
> >

> > jose '-)
> > http://www.metastocktools.com
> >

> > --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Al Dina
> > <zebra7860@xxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > Simple question.
> >
> > I want to draw a Gann box in Metastock 8.0 Pro.
> > That is, I would like to stipulate the time ( run) and the price
> > ( rise ) and then anchor the box at a certain high or low. Is
there
> > a way to do this?  I see Gann fan lines, Gann Grid, etc, but
none
> > are what I am looking for.  surely there must be a way to draw a
box
> > which can be saved for future use as well as the ability to
stack
> > the boxes....
> >
> > Any thoughts?
> > Al