[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: gann Box or Box...

For some useful MetaStock box code, try:
http://www.metastocktools.com/#metastock
"Boxed Ellipse" link.

jose '-)

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Al Dina <zebra7860@xxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Simple question.
>
> I want to draw a Gann box in Metastock 8.0 Pro. That is, I would
like to stipulate the time ( run) and the price ( rise ) and then
anchor the box at a certain high or low. Is there a way to do this?  I
see Gann fan lines, Gann Grid, etc, but none are what I am looking
for.  surely there must be a way to draw a box which can be saved for
future use as well as the ability to stack the boxes....

> Any thoughts?
> Al

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/BefplB/TM