[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Find Value of High

Try something like this:

---8<----------------------------------
Pk:=H<Ref(H,-1) AND Ref(H,-1)>Ref(H,-2);
ValueWhen(1,Pk,H)
---8<----------------------------------

For more complex (i.e. non-horizontal) plots, take a look at:
http://www.metastocktools.com/#metastock
"2-point plot" link.

jose '-)
http://www.metastocktools.com

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Swingli D <swingli93@xxxx>
wrote:

> This formula below I use to recognize apeak:
>
> Peak:=H<Ref(H,-1) AND Ref(H,-1)>Ref(H,-2);
>
> If I use this formula to determine a peak,how can I draw a
> resistance line from peak to peak base on this formula in MS?
>
> Can any one help me on it?
>

> Thanks in advance
>
> Swingli93

24 Hours. Commission-Free.