[EquisMetaStock Group] gann Box or Box...

Hello,

Simple question.

I want to draw a Gann box in Metastock 8.0 Pro. That is, I would like to stipulate the time ( run) and the price ( rise ) and then anchor the box at a certain high or low. Is there a way to do this?  I see Gann fan lines, Gann Grid, etc, but none are what I am looking for.  surely there must be a way to draw a box which can be saved for future use as well as the ability to stack the boxes....

Any thoughts?
Al

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS