Re: [Metastockusers] Has someone used the ICE add on by Adaptick ?

I purchased the first version and also the upgrade.  I have never had any success with it.  Its is supposed to make a trading system for a particular stock or group of stocks but I found it time consuming and then when it made the system, its results were poor.  For me it was money wasted.  Good luck.