[Metastockusers] Re: Has someone used the ICE add on by Adaptick ?

Try going on the ICE board and ask the people who have bought it and
post there.

ICE is a single symbol expert generator. It's not magic bullet. It
has it's good points and it's bad points. If you read a few systems
development books you would be able to quickly identify the good and
bad points.

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "johnm_milton"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM