[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Chart Labeled EO (proprietary method of counting the Elliott Wave)

The Elliott Oscillator is the 3,35 MACD on simple moving averages..

Mov(C,3,S)-Mov(C,35,S)

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mikesimmonsuk"
<mjsimmons@xxxx> wrote:

> In Bill Williams excellent book `New Trading Dimensions' - page 209
> refers to the chart displayed in the Investors Dream Software.
>
> The chart labeled EO is our proprietary method of counting the
> Elliott Wave.  Because we are only interested in going with
impulsive
> waves and staying out of reactive waves, this chart shows each on a
> simple line that changes colour.  In the chart illustrated in the
> book (page 207), there is a colour change on the last few bars.
This
> is another indication to stay long, as log as the impulsive colour
> does not change.  When the colour does change, that is an Elliott
> Wave warning of a trend change in the immediate future.  Using this
> chart, it is quite easy to trade the Elliott Wave without bothering
> to know what wave you are in.
>
> From observations in the UK market this often works very well.
>
> I would like to obtain the mathematical formula of this EO
indicator,
> which I could then use within Metastock to scan a complete
population
> of stocks to determine those where an imminent trend change may be
> pending.
>
> If anybody knows the formulae used It would be very much
appreciated

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM