[EquisMetaStock Group] MetaStock 7.0 - Running multiple Explorers and how to separate them after they ran

Hi,

I am running the multiple Explorers on a group of Securities. Once I get the results how can I separate them based on the Explorer results.

If there any flag I can set up in Explorer column, so that I know that this particular security is resulted from a Explorer.

I tried to use “witerif” function; it does not work inside the Explorer columns.

Thanks in advance

Nandish

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to