[Metastockusers] Re: Relative Strength (like Investor's Business Daily)

Peter,

Jose has a Universal Relative Strength Comparative (URSC) plugin for
MS. I looked at his website and downloaded the URSC user guide -- it
looks like an excellent product.

Before I purchase it though, I'd like to get a better understanding
on how RSC is best used -- above and beyond just sorting/ranking a
list of stocks.

Jose, can we convince you to write an "Applications Note"?

Thanks!

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Peter Fox" <pgfox@xxxx> wrote:
> I am sorry but I can't help you with Metastock. I bought and add-on
from Jon Debry a few years ago but haven't always been happy with it
seems to miss some stocks in its calculations. If you find out a way
in Metastock then let me know. Stan Weinstein also wrote a book
mentioning the RS line also.
> regards
Business Daily)

>   Is there a way in MS9 to plot the equivalent of Investor's
Business
>   Daily's Relative Price Strength (RS) line? Metastocks's RS
function
>   only compares the stock with an index -- it does not rank against
>   other stocks.
>
>   (NOTE: I'm after the RS line, not just the instantaneous RS).
>
>   Thanks!
>

>         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Service.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM