Re: [Metastockusers] Relative Strength (like Investor's Business Daily)

I am sorry but I can't help you with Metastock. I bought and add-on from Jon Debry a few years ago but haven't always been happy with it seems to miss some stocks in its calculations. If you find out a way in Metastock then let me know. Stan Weinstein also wrote a book mentioning the RS line also.
regards
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, December 20, 2004 7:13 AM
Subject: [Metastockusers] Relative Strength (like Investor's Business Daily)

Is there a way in MS9 to plot the equivalent of Investor's Business
Daily's Relative Price Strength (RS) line? Metastocks's RS function
only compares the stock with an index -- it does not rank against
other stocks.

(NOTE: I'm after the RS line, not just the instantaneous RS).

Thanks!

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links