[Metastockusers] Re: Relative Strength (like Investor's Business Daily)

Peter, I'd love to put something together to show off this excellent
tool (URSC), but I'm currently so short of available time that sleep
seems like a luxury for me now.

There is an excellent set of articles about incorporating the URSC kit
into a winning trading strategy, being written for Roy's MSTT
newsletter by a professional trader.  They will be published in the
January and February issues of MSTT.
http://www.metastocktips.co.nz/

jose '-)

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "metastkuser" <andysmith_999@xx