[Metastockusers] Re: Help with coding query please

Steve,

Here are a couple of observations.

SPeriod:=4; ...isn't being used

c3 is an oscillator between 0 and 100. I believe you want declining
conditions. In order to assure this use:
c3a:=(((C - PL)/(PH - PL))*100);
c3:= c3a < 40 and c3a < ref(c3a,-1);
Set up the oscillator in a seperate window. The signals you are
getting may not be what you are expecting.

c4:= H>Ref(H,-1) OR H>Ref(H,-1); .... the or is seperating the same
conditions. Eliminate one condition or change it. Are you sure you
are looking for the high to be greater than yesterday's high?

tmp:= If(AllDefined AND c1 AND c2 AND c3,1,0);...could be changed to
tmp:= If((AllDefined + c1 + c2 + c3)=4,1,0);

Preston

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Stephen Dawson <dawsonsg@xxxx>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM